R&D Portfolio Management with Bubble Innovatorhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-portfolio-management-ppmBubble® PPM | Project Portfolio Management SoftwareUnspecified9151012015-12-10T21:02:17.765Z
December 10, 2015
R&D Portfolio Management with Bubble Innovator
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Bubble Innovator
My company uses Bubble Innovator as the main tool for portfolio tracking, reporting and analysis for entire Orthopedics R&D. It brings tremendous viability to the innovation pipeline and provides up to date information on where we are with each of the program. The further cuts it provides into state of projects, risks, financials and overall platform level projections are fantastic.
- The User Interface is sleek,very user friendly and imaginative. There is a lot that can be customized by user level and interest. The data insights and visuals it provides are unparalleled. I have seen another similar system and the first thing that strikes me Innovator is so modern - 2015.
- The support the team provides is excellent. The team has great talent with deep insights and experience into NPD. The team understands the challenges of working with a big company. They are great to work with and a very resourceful partner. During our partnership they went well beyond just system installation but improved native processes such as stage gates and leadership reports.
- The system is highly flexible- one can create a variety of reports, views, analysis. It allows various restrictions if needed. It can create special views providing insights for management consumption which are very different to day-to-day tracking of portfolio. Very importantly the data can be uploaded into the system using one's own Excel files such as business cases.
- There are stand alone analytical tools. Innovator will be even better if it fortifies its analytic capabilities
- Better portfolio Management! Absolutely critical to have capable system like Innovator
- Better project management and senior leader oversight.
- Reduces a lot of churn on reporting or questions regarding projects