C9. Icing on the cakehttps://www.trustradius.com/predictive-sales-analyticsInsideSales.com Predictive PipelineUnspecified9171012013-10-26T21:32:27.968Z
October 26, 2013
C9. Icing on the cake
Score 9 out of 101
- Pipeline Analytics, Reporting
- Customization. C9 customized their applications to match the fields and data in our CRM. This enabled advanced filtering outside of the standard data filters.
- Continuous Improvements. C9 was always adding features and improving performance based on user feedback.
- Customer support. C9 listened to our feedback, responded quickly to service issues, and consistently connected with customers via online seminars, an annual Customer Summit, and Customer Success Managers.
- Analytics. C9 gave us the power to look at our pipeline at different moments in time, track changes, and measure KPIs we could not do with the CRM alone.
- Their support ticketing system and support page could be improved. They were always responsive, but tracking the status of your ticket and knowing who it was assigned to was challenging.
- There were some performance issues that seemed to come with application enhancements, but they were always communicating progress and working to resolve.
- C9 enabled us to track our sales pipeline changes over time which ultimately led to a 17% increase in win rate.
- The product paid for itself in months because utilization is dependent upon the managers, not the salespeople. Managers have the license, but the benefits are applied to the salespeople. Most subscription based products are under utilized when every person must hold a license.
- 1 on 1 conversations between managers and salespeople were more meaningful because they were discussing long term pipeline growth and health, not short term status reports.
It is a cost effective enhancement to the CRM, providing sales operations professionals the tools necessary to deliver relevant data to sales leaders. The product is easy to use, evolves, and generally exceeds expectations.
- Basic understanding of how queries work
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com
- Ability to train peers and superiors
- Basic understanding of forecasting and sales processes.
- Need for pipeline analytics above and beyond what the CRM can offer
- Need for forecasting vehicle
- Ability to generate reports and dashboards
- Provide snapshots or "moment in time" views of your sales pipeline
- Forced our company to create formal KPIs
- Promoted pipeline health in ways we could not have dreamed of
- Compare pre and post merger pipeline growth
C9 cares about their customers and responds quickly. However, the ticketing system could be better and there is no easy way to track the status of your requests.
Problems get solved
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Not kept informed
Need to explain problems multiple times
Yes - Most bugs were resolved in a timely fashion. Some were not. Only one negatively impacted our business.
A representative held a separate call with me to discuss best practices on an unrelated solution. The company always went out of their way to provide value and make us feel important.