Overall Satisfaction with CDW
- Works well to understand business and needs of ongoing IT environment
- Offers vendor agnostic solutions that could be implemented with any off the shelf hardware
- Acts a mediary with vendors, to resolve any issues or problems
- Scheduling CDW resources can be somewhat tricky
- Project Management, some projects can exceed the initial hours as listed in SOW
- Cost, their prices are not always the lowest, and than dealing with a vendor directly
- Insight Enterprises
CDW is able to offer a 'one-stop shop', for all your needs in your IT organization. This makes it very simple to pick up the phone and call just one person, to get something ordered or a request to meet a vendor initiated. It also makes it very simple to call one person, when something goes wrong and get assistance.
CDW is a good solutions provider that has many offerings a client can choose from. CDW is well suited for solutions that require research and design, and providing the on-site implementation for the client. Hardware and software are also offered from CDW, but costlier, than if dealing with the hardware/software vendor directly.