Overall Satisfaction with Clio
Our firm uses Clio across our organization for our large client database. My particular role with Clio is the accounting side - I track client invoices, expenses and fees, as well as A/P and WIP reporting to the attorneys. The other members of the firm use Clio as a reliable tool for client case management.
- Clio's customer service is prompt and always helpful.
- Tracking client fees and expenses is easy in Clio.
- Most any financial report desired can be found within Clio.
- Sometimes find a matter within a client is unnecessarily difficult - all matters associated with a client should be easily discoverable.
- A minor issue - but I would like the ability to move calendar items around or reduce the box size surrounding appointments.
- Clio helps us stay on top of WIP and A/P
- The Clio platform is user-friendly and easy to learn
- Clio makes it easy to manage several matters under one client
I used Enterprise Elite at my former position. Although it was a complex accounting program, it was not user-friendly. Clio is much more user-friendly and anticipates what we are attempting to retrieve. Time-tracking is a breeze with Clio - the attorneys appreciate that as well as the ability to use the mobile app when away from the office.
Clio is great for case management, fees/expense tracking, invoicing and financial reporting. It is a great software tool for small to medium law firms. The editing options available in invoicing are particularly helpful - for instance, adding a discount to certain bills. On the downside, a second accounting program is necessary which needs the ability to sync with Clio.