Overall Satisfaction with Ceridian Dayforce
Dayforce HCM was implemented as of 1/1/2016. We have implemented electronic timekeeping, employee self-service, electronic pay statements, total compensation statements to our employees in the US. We are currently making plans to implement the recruiting, documentation and performance management modules.
To date, the implementation of Dayforce has improved the accuracy and has saved time on our payroll processing. In addition the attendance calendar is a great tool to use for any patterns in time away. The use of the Dayforce system provides our supervisors and managers with the tools necessary for them to retrieve data on their direct reports when they need it. No calling to HR to have information retrieved. The data is at their fingertips when they need it.
We are looking forward to the implementation of the other modules to provide enhance the tools for both managers/supervisors and employees.
- I think the Dayforce HCM product is easy and straight forward for my employees to be self sufficient in areas of their responsibility. My employees like to utilize the phone app.
- Dayforce provides wonderful web training so the users can become familiar with the modules.
- We are looking forward to utilizing the ACA Compliance for our 1094/1095 reporting.
- We recently implemented the Performance Management module. Both our employees and managers like the easy of the product and the ability to converse.
- A webinar training is wonderful, however, when your implementation team customizes the product it would be nice to have training on what and how things were programmed to meet our needs.
- We would like to see the OSHA Recordable/ Workers Compensation in My HR become more robust.
- Would like to see faster response to open ticket items.
- Savings in labor as we are letting the system streamline the work.
- We are looking forward to the recruiting being done in Dayforce and onboarding right into the system.
- We recently implemented the Performance Management module and it has streamlined our review process.
Ceridian Dayforce HCM Feature Ratings
Using Ceridian Dayforce
Our accounting/payroll department
- ACA Compliance
- Electronic time and attendance and pay.
- HR system including document control, performance management, etc.
- Prior to Dayforce we used a web-based program for payroll and basic HR data. Dayforce has completely allowed us to update our processes. We have file feeds for benefits. In the past HR would be tasked with multiple vendor systems to enroll employees into benefits.
- We have just recently implemented the performance management module for annual reviews. We have also designed a review for our 30 and 90 day "Stay Reviews".
- We need to spend more time looking at the data we have collected in Dayforce to see what other areas of the business can benefit from the information we have captured.
Evaluating Dayforce HCM and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Existing Relationship with the Vendor
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Dayforce HCM Implementation
- Finding time to do our day to day work and find the time to test and learn the product.
- It was hard to wrap our head around how everything would come together and how parts of the system interacts with each other.
- File feeds can be a bear. It often takes more than one try to get them correct.
Dayforce HCM Training
Configuring Dayforce HCM
Dayforce HCM Support
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Using Dayforce HCM
Like to use
Easy to use
Feel confident using
Relationship with Ceridian
We went live on Dayforce on 1/1/2016 and since going live we have implemented addition modules. Recruiting, Document Explorer, and Performance Management. We have plans to get On-Boarding up and running next. We really like the single platform for HR and payroll. This feature alone has saved us considerable time from how we previously tracked and processed payroll.
As the administrator of our benefits, the responsibility of the ACA reporting falls on me. The ACA feature in Dayforce makes this so much easier that it is no longer the dreaded task it was prior to Dayforce.