Review for Dice
November 25, 2019
Review for Dice
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Dice Open Web
Dice is one of the best job board/softwares we use, it has many useful features. I have been using the Dice job board for the last 9+ years and have been able to close many positions which include many niche skills which is rarely available in the market or on other job boards. Dice has a very large database when it comes to the IT industry. It has many useful features in the advance search option like visa segregation/employment types/educational details and recently active candidates, etc. which will help us to search relevant candidates as per the client's needs.
- Dice has a very large database when it comes to the IT industry.
- The resume database is really strong with many niche skills that are rarely available in the market or on other job boards.
- It has many useful features in the advance search option which helps us to search relevant candidates as per the client's need.
- The recent update is not highlighting most of the keywords which is really annoying.
- I feel the UI should be more improved.
- Sometimes we see lots of resumes with lots of manipulated details and fake experience to get the attention.
- Sometimes most of the resumes don’t have contact details and it's difficult to get in touch with candidates.
- It’s a great portal to use and has many useful features which helps us to search relevant profiles as per client's need.
- Dice really helped us to improve our business as we have closed many candidates through Dice.
- I feel Dice should improve their new search, as it's not highlighting most of the keywords.
We are also using Hiring Monster/Tech Fetch/Career Builder, apart from Dice. However, the search results of Dice are best. We have closed many candidates through Dice including many niche skills that are rarely available in the market or on other job boards. I highly recommend Dice. Its a great portal to use.
It’s a great portal to use and has many useful features which help us to search relevant profiles as per client's needs.
Do you think Dice Open Web delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dice Open Web's feature set?
Did Dice Open Web live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Dice Open Web go as expected?
Would you buy Dice Open Web again?
We have closed lots of niche skill positions through Dice. The skills like data governance/stibo step/actimize developer, etc. Very few profiles are available in the market. However, we managed to close such positions through Dice Sometimes we see lots of fake profiles with wrong information provided which is really annoying and leads us to damage our reputation in front of our clients. Also, we see lots of profiles without proper information and because of that we lose our resume view.