Overall Satisfaction with Dubsado
I use Dubsado to manage my clients and projects! It helps me keep track of everything in my business and is so multifunctional that I am finding myself unable to live without it! I have never heard of any other platform that contains a scheduler, invoicing, expense reporting, business reporting, forms, proposals, contracts and CRM all in one place! Seriously a game changer for me.
- Invoicing & expense reporting all in one place! I don't have to spend hours poring over my bank account transactions to find my biz expenses anymore!
- The built-in call scheduler is awesome! I can create various appointment schedulers with multiple availabilities, and collect payments right up front, too!
- Dubsado also has a sweet Client Portal where my clients can login and see all their activity with me at a glance.
- Sometimes the workflows are a bit clunky or don't work in certain situations. But it doesn't stop me from making the most of the platform.
- I do occasionally struggle with my outgoing email reminders for calls being received on time.
- I would love it if options for a payment plan could be built into the schedulers.
- Clients love how simple the process is to view and pay invoices.
- Sending proposals is simple and creates a user friendly experience. I will say though, if you don't set things up just right, the client or prospect may run into snags in the process.
- The ability to create multiple schedulers and attach a request for payment upon scheduling has been amazing!
Dubsado overall is so multifunctional that the other platforms didn't stand a chance. I will say I do use ClickUp alongside Dubsado. Dubsado isn't super awesome for task organization and management, but ClickUp blows all the other task management software out of the water. Combining the two has been a game changer for sure.
This platform is amazing for any type of coaching entrepreneur or virtual assistant. However I would not recommend it for those that just wish to have a CRM. Dubsado is much more than that, and while it functions well enough to keep contacts organized, you have to do a lot of manual input to know where you are with clients. It's also not great for tracking recurring tasks.