August 19, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureConnect
We are currently using Genesys PureConnect within several areas of the business. Genesys PureConnect is currently being used to support the management of inbound and outbound interactions with internal and external customers. Aligning more business units to the same platform across the business ensures simplicity and standardisation with our contact offering.
- Moving agents between workgroups is simple across ICBM and Administrator.
- Being able to configure elements of the system is useful as it removes the dependency on Genesys themselves.
- Adding other areas of the business can be done efficiently.
- Attendant login being isolated to one user at a time.
- Having to request access to containers when the need arises as opposed to having access to all containers when first accessing the platform and completing training.
- Tailoring release notes to customers as not all customers are technically aware of how all new features can support their business strategy.
- Savings relating to the introduction of an automated IVR.
- Impact to introducing a call hand off customisation.
Do you think Genesys PureConnect (discontinued) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Genesys PureConnect (discontinued)'s feature set?
Did Genesys PureConnect (discontinued) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Genesys PureConnect (discontinued) go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Genesys PureConnect (discontinued) again?
Well suited for call handling and routing to support offsetting calls to back-up workgroups when volumes exceed what was originally predicted. Works very well when integrating an automated IVR too as this offsets the need for call handlers to manage basic inquiries when the Attendant can do this for us.