Overall Satisfaction with Google Drive
As a HIPAA secure cloud storage, along with a signed BAA, our Google drive is used to store all of our encrypted data on our clients. It was very important to work with a company that had thoroughly implemented a HIPAA secure environment, and with the Google Apps for Work add on feature, it is easy to control access to documents by people listed within our domain only.
- Easy indexing and sharing of files within the organization.
- Tracking of edits on documents stored.
- Admin security features to prevent unauthorized sharing or access outside of the organization or security parameters.
- It makes duplicate copies depending on whether you open the document as a Google Sheet, Google Doc or Word doc or Excel sheet, this can be a tad annoying.
- Extremely cost effective solution especially when bundled within Google Apps for Work.
- Allows for easy access to documents needed daily across the team, without the hassle of local storage.
- The ability to disable users immediately after termination or resignation enhances security.
- Jungle Disk and AWS
It is nice not having to go through a separate HIPAA encrypted storage like AWS through a third party cloud drive access location. Everything is right where you need it within Google. Enhanced with two factor authentication, I know our information is secure, and I can track who has accessed it, and when.