Overall Satisfaction with Highrise
We use Highrise as our CRM to manage contact information and searchable tags for our teams, contractors, vendors, suppliers, active clients, inactive clients, strategic partners and potential clients. I reference notes and background. By tagging our clients using various criteria, we can sort through to find examples of different kinds of work we've done in the past and create custom portfolios and references for potential clients. We sort to create custom email marketing lists. When I email a client and send a copy to Highrise, I can later reference the thread. We've also been able to add customizable fields, which I can then sort by if I need to. We could use the "deals" and "cases" feature more, which I think would be useful for biz dev / sales people.
- Ability to add customizable fields
- Ability to add and sort by tags
- Send an email and copy Highrise to attach the email to the contact name.
- Would like to be able to copy information from the right sidebar more easily without having to open up & edit the contact (like Skype or email info)
- When I start a search by tags and pull out information, I have to re-do the tagged search to pull it up again
- Takes a while to export a custom list
- Quick access to our contact information
- Easier to manage our email marketing lists & data
Previously we were using Insightly which had very few features. We looked at some bundled packages, but they were more than we needed.
Highrise is easy to use, has a nice UI overall, quick to load, and does most of what we need.