Use video e-learning, save time and money on M&As
Streaming Manager for Enterprise (Ustream Align)
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Watson Media's Video Streaming
We implement video e-learning systems and creating educational content for corporate entities, and use IBM's Ustream Align when security and viewership reporting/analytics are required. Once deployed, multiple departments take advantage of the system as we create department-level educational content - M&A onboards new groups, HR trains new employees, Compliance keeps staff up-to-date on regulatory and education requirements, and senior leadership and executives communicate quarterly meetings.
Clients save tremendous time and money by reducing education, onboarding, and compliance costs, while freeing up management's time to focus on more strategic decisions. Ultimately, the organization is able to grow faster and more efficiently, especially during M&A or new-hire pushes.
- Reliable Platform - there is no down-time, so your employees are always free to train, managers to manage, etc.
- Desktop and Mobile - your teams can use this platform in office, at home, or during travel, so e-learning is convenient and easy.
- Reporting and Analytics - managers and senior leadership can see who's progressing, how many are watching, and what questions are asked.
- Live Q&A - during a video stream, viewers can message questions right in the player and get prompt answers, keeping everyone engaged and learning.
- Watch Anytime - all videos are hosted in the cloud and can be watched at any time, and still have the option of asking questions to moderators
- Report Exports - reports are exported as csv/excel, which is helpful, but the data needs to be massaged to be useful
- Back-end Admin Limits - there are only a few users that can have admin and moderator privileges, which at times can make things difficult when creating educational content for multiple departments/subjects
- First-time User issue - for some less tech savvy individuals, first time use can be difficult as you're required to validate your email and enter a provided code.
Evaluating IBM Watson Media's Video Streaming and Competitors
The reporting gave not only needed data for CE credits, but it worked as a proof point to our clients - yes, your attendance improved, people stayed engaged, they asked questions.
- Product Features
- Vendor Reputation