Overall Satisfaction with IBM Datacap
Classification and management of business documents are vital in every organization to enhance smooth workflow. IBM Datacap is the main tool being utilized at COTA to capture, automate data processing, and export to other repositories.
- Capturing data and storing it in one integrated solution from other applications. It is easy to input documents from scanners, emails, and other digital files like PDF.
- Once data is processed at stored in IBM Datacap it is easy to export to other repositories
- Artificial Intelligence available on IBM Datacap automates data processing that is hectic to capture so ad they can be better understood by business users and machines/systems.
- Image capture through IBM Datacap mobile application hangs when machine learning is processing metadata.
- Intelligent Processing capability on IBM Datacap has improved data analysis.
- Document processing: This feature makes it possible to support any file assortment from PDF, TFF, DOC to JPG.
- Data Extraction: eases processing of data and information from semistructured and unstructured data repositories.
- Wide array OCR Support from Linux, PC and MAC
- Data processing and AI-infused intelligent processing puts data into a format that is known by every business user.
- Data input from multiple devices and applications to Datacap ensures data is always available.
- Third-party applications integration makes it easy to export documents without facing difficulties or IT procedures.
IBM Datacap has robust optical character recognition features compared to some of the competitive tools that I have used prior. In addition, IBM Datacap integrates with a wide array of external applications and does not pop-up lots of errors while extracting data from already scanned documents.
Do you think IBM Datacap delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with IBM Datacap's feature set?
Did IBM Datacap live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of IBM Datacap go as expected?
Would you buy IBM Datacap again?
I would recommend it for data capturing, but it has other more vital capabilities that every agency requires on a daily basis. I would emphasize prospects to use it as pak for Business Automation to easily automate tasks and orchestrate workflow in the cloud.