June 24, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with LevelUp, now part of Grubhub Enterprise
LevelUp was originally just used for processing payment (through their app) allowing customers to easily scan using a QR code for payment, but in 2017 our company used LevelUp to develop and build our own proprietary app - primarily used to order ahead, loyalty, and scanning for payment in the restaurant. Their team provides support for both our app users and we work closely to update and maintain the app.
- Full integration with Toast POS and Grubhub
- Response time from their enterprise support desk is very fast
- Dashboard is easy to use for managers
- When used to make an app, many updates require a full redesign with scope of work - so app is not easy to update or add new features
- Partial refunds cannot be processed on the dashboard or in store
- The QR scanners break frequently
- The QR scanners will scan a guest's payment, but if it isn't cleared out by the staff it will hold that payment info and the next order will get charged to that other person's payment.
- App support
- Work closely with for app redesigns, new features
- LevelUp being owned by Grubhub allowed us to offer delivery directly in our app
- Online ordering was up exponentially during the pandemic, at one point all orders were coming in online and the bulk of that was through LevelUp.
Do you think LevelUp, now part of Grubhub Enterprise delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LevelUp, now part of Grubhub Enterprise's feature set?
Did LevelUp, now part of Grubhub Enterprise live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LevelUp, now part of Grubhub Enterprise go as expected?
Would you buy LevelUp, now part of Grubhub Enterprise again?
Works well with Toast POS and Grubhub as LevelUP is fully integrated with both. I would not recommend it with a Point of Sale or third party delivery where it is not integrated.