Lifesize for meetings among cities in US and other countries
Overall Satisfaction with Lifesize Video Conferencing
We are a company based in Texas with employees in different cities and we use Lifesize to interact with customers and providers. Some of our conferences have people from 3 different cities in US and 2 in other countries (Mexico and Guatemala)
We decided to try Lifesize and we have the premium account with 10 users and a Lifesize 400 in our conference room. Five of our employees have a user account. Creating meetings is really easy and the app lets you add it to your calendar. Joining the meeting is also very easy.
One to one meetings work great but we have problems with video and audio when people join as guests, we also have problems with video (including Lifesize main base) that comes and goes without any reason.
We join the meetings from the web, iPhone/iPad or PC which is very useful. Sometimes it works great, sometimes we have these issues.
Support is great and they are trying to figure out why we have this problem. I am hoping we will find a solution because the audio quality is very good and sharing screens is easy.
- Creating a meeting and sending invitations is really easy.
- Joining a meeting either by dialing (audio) or connecting through the web or gadgets (video and audio) is very easy as well.
- Audio and video quality are very good.
- We have issues when people join as guests, they either do not have audio (cannot be listened to and cannot listen) or the communication is lost.
- Some PCs have problems when the camera is not in the screen, camera gadgets are not always recognized or found by Lifesize.
- Video quality may be low, especially sharing a screen when you move the mouse or scroll your document.