Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Talent
We use the product across the organization as a compliment to our already robust database in our particular business. Once we are engaged by our client, depending on the search and the criteria, we will input the search requirements into LinkedIn Talent and gather any additional names that we are not currently working with to include them in our search. From there, we utilize the Inmails where appropriate to contact the individuals and engage them with our brand and search initiatives.
- Enables relatively quick contact with a larger market
- Enables access to the larger talent pools
- Keeps our brand engagement higher with the proper clients and candidates
- The InMails are limited, but frankly people aren't responding very often
- It's a large cost, and it only takes a few newly found candidates to justify it for a smaller shop. For larger shops, there might be better options for the ROI.