Overall Satisfaction with Nintex Forms
I use Nintex Forms for many of my SharePoint applications and solutions for our business. We build mini applications that allow users to enter data that can be rolled to our C-Level staff. Nintex Forms works great for these kind of situations. This product creates a big ROI for the company.
- Integrates and takes over native SharePoint forms
- Integrates with Nintex Workflows
- Creates a simple way to deliver collaborative forms
- Embed your forms into SharePoint webparts
- Push your Nintex Form to Nintex Live
- They just released a new Nintex Support Community which is much better than it used to be.
- Nintex Forms lacks some of the native SharePoint features
- Cross site lookup needs to be improved
- Their licensing model is a nightmare
- Their phone support needs better customer service
- The support tickets needs a better response time
- Nintex Workflow,Nintex Forms
Nintex Forms hands down is a great intuitive product that integrates well with Nintex Workflows and has a lot of great features to add to SharePoint developers. It offers a great experience for end users.
Nintex Forms works well if you are implementing a Help Desk system or Customer Service modules, and for everyday use.
Using Nintex Forms
500 - Executives, Manager, Satff.
3 - Sharepoint Knowledge, Process Improvment, MDX, Microsoft T-SQL
- IT Ticketing System Forms
- Customer Service Tracking Forms
- Nintex Workflow Intergrations
- Incorporating Nintex Wokflow into Nintex Form
- Sharepoint 2010
- Sharepoint 2013
Nintex Forms is very easy to work with and makes developing easy to push out to end users.
Nintex Forms Support
Customer service is not very knowledgeable and 9 times out 10 it gets escalated anyway.
Kept well informed
Support cares about my success
Problems left unsolved
Difficult to get immediate help
Need to explain problems multiple times
Slow Initial Response
Yes - Sharepoint 2010 can be very tricky with installs, its nice to have the reassureance.
Yes - No, it takes several weeks for a Nintex Engineer to even look at the issue and responsed.
Nintex delivered exception support during the purchase and install of the intail setup.