Open up to OpenHire
Updated August 20, 2015
Open up to OpenHire
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with OpenHire
OpenHire is used across my entire organization to manage our hiring process from resume submission to offer creation. OpenHire allows 3rd party integration to seamlessly process hires start to finish. Functions within OpenHire allow users to track interview processes; use effective mass communication with candidates, and process of applicant data reporting. OpenHire creates an umbrella that allows users to access all stages of the hiring process through one website.
- Applicant Data Processing - Several reports available that allow you to datamine your applicant data to ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local requirements.
- Ease of use: Drop down tools, multiple tabs, auto-populated fields help process applicants quickly and efficiently.
- Communication: Tools within OpenHire allow quick canned communication with candidates. Yet users have the capability to easily personalize communications to a single candidate or a mass candidate list.
- Support - Timeliness of support
- Efficient Applicant Processing
- Integrated 3rd Party applications
- Improved reprting of applicant data
I have personally used Brass Ring, Oracle and OpenHire. Of the three OpenHire has provided to most flexible applicant management system. The customization of company specific websites separates OpenHire from the competition.
OpenHire will be well suited for large organizations and government contractors that need effective reporting and applicant tracking. It is less appropriate for organizations with independent hiring practices. OpenHire helps standardize hiring practices across organizations with simplified tools.
SilkRoad Recruiting Feature Ratings
OpenHire is used across the board within the business. Hiring Managers have the ability to forward candidate information to individuals without OpenHire credentials.