Overall Satisfaction with Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management is being used at select locations within the municipal group at Veolia NA. It assists the organization with asset and work management and facilitates cost allocation to the specific asset and function.
- Manages preventative maintenance with the flexibility to assign tasks to single or multiple assets without adding unnecessary computer effort.
- Has a very robust work management module with easy to understand schedules.
- Assigns costs to functions and assets to assist with identifying the most financially intensive portions of the operation.
- Configuration of approval limits and document routing can be challenging.
- Oracle Forms restricts some functions. A little flexibility in displaying different information would be helpful. Functionality is available in the HTML portions of the software.
- We have been able to apply preventative maintenance to a list of assets easily without significant computer effort.
- Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management clearly tracks what maintenance has been completed for a given asset and what needs to be completed.
- Its web architecture allows support staff to quickly and easily address questions and issues without having to be at the project site.
- Purchase order integration allows seamless transfer of costs directly to assets and functions without additional computer effort.
- Job Plus
Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management is a fully functional software with numerous capabilities. Job Plus is intended for smaller operations with minimal requirements. It really depends on what the organization needs and desires from its asset management software.