Overall Satisfaction with Penelope by Social Solutions
We currently use Penelope by Social Solutions for our case management system for multiple federal grants centered around homelessness and prevention. Our services are offered to veterans and non-veterans experiencing homelessness or are at-risk of homelessness. Our programs cover multiple states and counties across a large geographical area. Penelope by Social Solutions allows us to have a web-based database to create case files, case plans, and case notes on a daily basis without the hassle of paper files.
- Action Triggers
- Custom forms and requirements
- Addition of workflows related to referrals from within other programs in our organization. Inbound referrals from external program workflows is possible, but internal to internal is not currently aviailable
- Case Complete profile report- does not pull attachments that users upload to the case file. Only includes case notes, service events, service units, and documents that are created within Penelope by Social Solutions.
- Workflows, Triggers
- User Management, admin
- Custom forms and projects
- Has allowed us to expand our programs offered to those in need and able to track deadlines, reporting requirements, and QE remotely across a large service area
- Removed the need for paper files
Do you think Penelope by Social Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Penelope by Social Solutions's feature set?
Did Penelope by Social Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Penelope by Social Solutions go as expected?
Would you buy Penelope by Social Solutions again?
The workflow and trigger abilities along with customizable forms and projects allow an organization to utilize Penelope by Social Solutions with different programs, funders, and management trees. Overall excellent system that can be utilized in the office setting or in the field via multiple platforms.