Overall Satisfaction with Penelope by Social Solutions
We use it to document services and invoice for social services and financial support we offer to individuals living with a mental illness or disability.
- coding for different engagements rendering services and costs
- storing demographic information
- storing collateral contacts
- assigning workers to people served
- we are a private pay company - so we need invoices that make sense to private payers not managed care company's. Penelope by Social Solutions has been exceedingly difficult with this goal.
- Too many logins our admin also has cases she /he supports so that's two log-ins right there. Then there are log-ins for tickets, online training sites for basic Penelope by Social Solutions functionality, sandbox instances, and training databases mocked up like our system. We are constantly stymied by this as it feels impossible to track.
- Also, there are way too many contacts that "handle" our organization - we are never contacting the right person for whatever issue we are experiencing.
- Honestly, [I feel like] Penelope [by Social Solutions] makes our time less efficient. We are constantly getting bogged down in the critique I've already mentioned.
- We are hopeful that the takeover by social solutions will improve things.
Yes - The billing is good when it works, but often after upgrades or if there are system changes the ODBC gets out of whack and we cant invoice. This is because we have a special reporting system for private payers. Our families want to know what the service delivered was in words, not codes. We have a report that we paid Penelope by Social Solutions to create - but it is constantly getting thrown off by upgrades. Following we reach out for support and no one understands except one employee (Sarah Bottoms) who built the report. Everyone else tries to bill us for our report to work again following a system upgrade. If Sarah ever leaves - I fear we are in tremendous jeopardy of never being understood.
We need to use these functions more. Penelope by Social solutions has been helpful - we just need to fill out the fields.
Do you think Penelope by Social Solutions delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Penelope by Social Solutions's feature set?
Did Penelope by Social Solutions live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Penelope by Social Solutions go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Penelope by Social Solutions again?
I have done that in the previous questions.