Overall Satisfaction with PlayPlay
PlayPlay is a key part of our strategy to use short-form video in content and social media marketing. Typically, our content marketing staff uses it, but it is very easy for "approvers" to come in and review/edit the videos. This is a game-changer for us because we used to depend on video editors or agencies to do this work. PlayPlay is a platform for professional-looking video templates. The designs are so well done. And making videos now takes us about 15 minutes because the templates and storyboards make it easy to drag and drop content where you need it to go.
- Very simple-to-use but super professional looking video templates
- Intuitive platform for creating a story with video
- One-click resizing for social formats
- Amazing customer success--if you need it--offering recommendations to make your video look amazing
- Access to Getty Premier for video and image stock
- Product is very easy to use; I got a little stuck on changing font colors with text
- Automatic subtitling is amazing, but you do need to adjust the words per screen
- Huge ROI--we're saving thousands on editing costs
- It's another way to repurpose content
- Our staff has loved using the product--also less work for them
Do you think PlayPlay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with PlayPlay's feature set?
Did PlayPlay live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of PlayPlay go as expected?
Would you buy PlayPlay again?
For any company that wants to use more video in their content and marketing overall, PlayPlay is your best bet. Anyone can make a video--no expertise required. Honestly, it's really fun to do, and you feel like a creative genius afterward! If you are making long-form videos or need something for a TV commercial, PlayPlay doesn't make sense. But you can absolutely take snippets from other video projects and break them into smaller videos. That's what we love to do. Also, they just launched a podcast tool to help podcasters use video to promote their episodes.