Overall Satisfaction with Power BI For Office 365
- Beautiful visuals
- Ease of use
- Powerful data manipulation language
- I'd like to be able to use visuals based on different data sets in the same page.
- The visuals are limited - I'd like to see a ribbon plot for example.
- Would like to be able to use different data representations on the same visual. There's currently an ability to put lines on histograms but no ability to, for example, add points to a histogram or line plot. I understand some of these may be in development but you will never be able to create visuals for each possible combination. You need a way of combining two visuals into one - e.g. line and points.
- DAX is very powerful but a bit complicated for some users. I think you need to make some of the functionality that's available in DAX exposed at the UI level.
- The R visual gives the flexibility to plot a lot of stuff but it is limited by only being able to plot what's passed in the dataset.
- You need a text entry box that you can filter datasets by.