Overall Satisfaction with PowerDMS
PowerDMS is our primary document management system. It is used by all of our employees to learn of new opportunities, policies and required training. In addition we use it to reduce the cost of regular in service training sessions, maintain all of our training records etc.
- Reduces overtime cost in regards to regular in service training
- Allows multiple people to update or create new policies while maintaining an archive of work completed
- Eliminates the possibility of old forms continuing to be used long after they have been eliminated
- While the reporting end of PowerDMS is robust, there could be additional reports that might prove useful to an organization
- Courses should be changed to allow several courses to be put together to create "super courses" or major certifications
- Reduction of training costs by implementing online in service training.
- Increased employee accountability
- Better training records management
PowerDMS is a perfect fit for us. Simple enough for the employees and robust enough for administrators. Why try a lesser product at all?
PowerDMS is well suited for government environments where employees are scattered and not centrally located. It allows one central location for all documents to be found, courses taken and records kept.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Document dissemination
- Creating courses
- Managing document updates
- Security assignments are a little time consuming.
Yes - It's currently only for document access and signatures. Courses and testing should be included as well as collaboration on updates and reviews.