Overall Satisfaction with QuoteWerks
We use QuoteWerks to create and disseminate product quotes to our customers. As a small business owner with one full time employee(me), I was spending up to 30 minutes preparing one quote. I needed a solution that allowed me to develop a quote in a very short amount of time. Once I found, evaluated and implemented QuoteWerks I cut quote preparation time down to less than 5 minutes. In addition I like how it integrates with my Act! CRM. Act! become an easily accessible repository for the quotes in its native file format along with a PDF copy. As a small business, I know that I have just scratched the surface of its capabilities. But for those of you looking to improve your response time to customers, save time and channel that newly available time to other customer contact activities and develop a bank of product data, QuoteWerks is a wonderful solution to keep you organized and focused on customers.
- Organize product data, costing, pricing and images in one central location
- Quickly prepare and disseminate quotes
- Time saved is redirected to other business management activities
- Interface with Act! CRM keeps quotes organized by customer
- Tech support is excellent for the few times I have had to contact them
- None that cross my mind
- Customers love the quick turn on quote
- Professional appearance of the quote
QuoteWerks is the only application I have used other than Excel which was too time consuming.
I am a small business and it is well suited for my small operation. Looking at it globally, I imagine it will work well with large companies, too. As you evaluate purchasing the category of software, check it out with a local reseller, have them demonstrate the product, know exactly what you are trying to accomplish (for me to save time) and welcome the additional benefits (repository of product data, connectivity with a CRM).
1 - Sales and managment
1 - I support the product myself.
- Quote development
- Quote dissimination
- Quote storage in a central location (Act!).
I use this product daily. It is an integral part of my work flow.
Evaluating QuoteWerks and Competitors
Yes - Excel
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Vendor Reputation
- Third-party Reviews
Gather all of the product information for implementation: pricing, product details, images, SKU or part numbers.
- Implemented in-house
Change management was minimal
- As with any software package, getting to know it and set it up
- I did have a few questions which tech support quickly and professionally walked me through
They answer the phone, understand my question(s) and solve my issue quickly.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Yes - Yes, it is part of the annual support and upgrade policy
I recently implemented a new computer and tech support gave me easy to understand directions for moving the application to the new computer. No hitches.
Like to use
Easy to use
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn
- Product data base set-up
- Delivery of the quote via email
- Adding products to the quote
- Moving a product to a sub-folder.
Yes, but I don't use it
It quickly accomplishes the task of developing a quote and sending it to my customer in a timely manner. It is easy to use, interfaces with Act! and keeps my workflow moving smoothly.