Overall Satisfaction with Showpad Content
I use Showpad to increase customer acquisition. The software allows me to see in real-time when my clients open content I send to them. When a client opens my content, it lets me know which content they viewed. Say if I sent four documents and a video; Showpad will let me know which PDF file was viewed or not viewed. It will also let me know which pages my client looked at the longest. If the video was never played or stopped at 1 minute and 52 seconds, I will know.
- Explicit details on customer engagement
- Visibility on which content was viewed or ignored
- The ability to have a hub of files or folders that I can easily select which to send and which not to send
- There is a tool within it to send an email, that also lets me know when the client has opened it or clicked the links
- I would like to see Showpad implement the option to see if the content was shared with another person.
- I could see an improvement if Showpad had the ability to send auto-reminders to engage clients to open content if it hasn't been opened yet.
- There is very little room for improvement for Showpad, this software is one of a kind
- Ability to see which content was viewed or ignored
- Ability to have a library of content at your disposal for selection
- Visibility to see duration of time your recipient has viewed or closed content
- My clients are 65% more likely to pick up my calls when I call them within the hour after they have viewed the content I shared with them.
- After seeing which content my clients viewed most/longest, my clients are 100% more engaged seeing I am able to speak upon what is relevant to them.
- My clients have a better experience working with me as they feel that I simply "understand them better"
Honestly, I have yet to see another service similar to Showpad. You might have email trackers that tell you when your clients opened up an email or which links from your email were clicked. Showpad has it all, in addition to having a hub of resources where you can easily share with your clients. The level of engagement tracking from using Showpad is next-level.
Do you think Showpad Content delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Showpad Content's feature set?
Did Showpad Content live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Showpad Content go as expected?
Would you buy Showpad Content again?
Any person who is interested in understanding the level of engagement from a client needs Showpad. It is a must-have software if you have people within your organization that are customer-facing. If your role is primarily communicating with employees within your own organization, then this software might not be as useful to you. For those in sales, account management, or who needs to know if your recipient has seen your emails/content, this is a useful tool.