Overall Satisfaction with Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
Splunk Enterprise Security enables us to search, analyze, and visualize the data gathered from the components of your IT infrastructure or business. it's a very effective log analyzer and the part I love most is the infrastructure monitoring. this product is highly promising for the future and extremely helpful for professionals.
- A very effective log analyzer and the part I love most is the infrastructure monitoring.
- Splunk provides a very flexible solution for helping you gather huge amount of data.
- Data retrieval and visualisation is nice and easy.
- spluk is used for datamining, particularly bad password attempts.
- Splunk is widely used for the manipulation of data and we encounter the use of this tool almost twice a week.
- Splunk security has been extremely helpful in maintaining important documents safe.
- Even though it's the most used tool especially in business works and similar to that.
Splunk is widely used for the manipulation of data and we encounter the use of this tool almost twice a week. Even though it costs much more still we have not found any alternative that is able to offer all these functionalities.
Everything has its pros and cons, Splunk being the growing product is very helpful. Some drawbacks need to get improved in future which will make it more flexible and stable in the market.
Splunk offers centralized visibility across cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments, which is absent in the case of Loggly. Splunk also offers robust and comprehensive features with advanced capabilities
Do you think Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)'s feature set?
Did Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) go as expected?
Would you buy Splunk Enterprise Security (ES) again?
We've used the software to detect layer 7 attacks, unearth issues we didn't realize were happening, and give us end-to-end insight into our stack.