- Analytics. the analytics Sprinklr implements are extremely easy for my clients and offer a clean, presentable, and beautiful presentation.
- Integration. The integration is so easy that I use it on most of my client accounts. Its basically a one-stop-shop for all my report needs and it implements all the social media platforms that are desired by my clients.
- Ease of use. It is so easy to set up, navigate, and grab information off of Sprinklr that I really dont need to pull data from any other sources.
- Acquiring Sprinklr. When I had first started using Sprinklr, it was a tough sale not to go with media giant Radian6. Since using Sprinklr, the features I need are supplied by the platform. Maybe a little more integration of emerging social media, but overall great platform.
- Efficiency. Its a one stop shop for all major social media platforms. By using this one platform, I can easily manage and convert messages from Twitter into a Facebook post, into a blog post. Saves time and hassle switching from windows and programs.
- Customer Service. Once again, I can maintain and manage client/customer relations when it really matters. I get feedback and replies that I can send off to the intended clients, or create an automatic reply.
Sprinklr is a great platform, but the power hitter Radian6 is known by many in the industry. The only reason I wouldn't renew is if I had been offered an extremely generous offer to implement Radian6 with employees again.
What information and platforms are you going to use on a regular basis? Be aware that Sprinklr is a major platform provider that allows access to social media and the analytics it receives. If a client wants specific data from Google Analytics that Sprinklr doesn't provide, be aware of the limitations. Other than that, It streamlines monthly/yearly reports that clients so 'desperately' need. All general and specific data can be collected using this platform.
I have had no issues with Sprinklr support. Questions are answered in a timely fashion and from well informed individuals
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Facebook Analytics didnt match Sprinklr Analytics. Question was answered in a timely fashion and was very impressed with the service.
Great usability. No need to collect data from 3-5 websites for reports. One stop and you can collect all pertinent information for clients and customers.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Analytics for specific social platforms. Ease of use and collecting data from Twitter and Facebook.
- Some of the Facebook analytics didn't match up with Google Analytics. Be sure to only collect from one source in your reports. Both had 'correct' information, but analytics can change on an hour basis, if not more frequently.