June 10, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TIBCO Cloud Integration (including BusinessWorks and Scribe)
It is one of the easiest ways to handle the migration of data from and to different sources. We use it for our important data availability related to MS CRM and customer contracts, so it's very important for Scribe to keep running. Also, we just need to apply some simple logic, no coding to be done as of now to use Scribe in our application. I rely on using Scribe and am ready to learn more about it as the magic that the connectors build up is so helpful for data.
- Implication and easy handling.
- Easy to handle the migration of data along with the maintenance of data and integrations.
- I have been using Scribe for the past 3 years before it was overtaken by TIBCO, so faster processing of packages is required.
- Fetching of data also takes more time.
- Errors shown should be very specific for the reason why it failed.
This was chosen by the Project team for migration and data availability and I am from the support team of the application so it's very visualizing, sophisticated, and easy.
- Online training
I learned new things for my technology and as I am new I came to know more about data migration and this is one of the best tools I ever found for the same.