HR view of Ultipro
March 13, 2018
HR view of Ultipro
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We use Ultipro in our HR and Payroll departments, but it is also used across the organization with employee self-service.
- They really listen to their customers.
- They continue to add new features
- They have a lot of training classes and hands-on learning opportunities that really helped me do more as users.
- I would like to have the ability to do mass updates for employee data besides just supervisor changes
- When we move an employee from one company to another we have to re-enter their deductions which if an employee has a lot, could be very time consuming and/or missed in the process
- In Business Intelligence it would be nice to have a search feature to quickly find what you're looking for, I spend a lot of time searching for less commonly used fields
If you're wanting to go more paperless this is a great software! Going from paper open enrollment to 100% electronic has been great! Having staff get their pay stubs, their W-2's and 1095's has saved us in postage fees and time. Staff can update their address, direct deposit, and W-4 in employee self-service so that has eliminated that paperwork too.
- Time savings
- Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
- Security and peace of mind
Ultipro has definitely consolidated our HR administration under a single solution. With Ultipro we don't have to think twice about our users' security. Time savings has probably been my favorite feature.
UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro) Feature Ratings
There are so many training opportunities for each of the modules and the classes are taught pretty frequently online so I've never had to wait very long for a class. The classes are well prepared and have training guides to reference after the online training. Some are pretty long, so it's a bit of a time commitment but they flow well and are interactive so the time passes pretty quickly.