Review: "Webgility - fast and easy online order downloading and importing"https://www.trustradius.com/ecommerceWebgilityUnspecified8.681012018-02-15T17:30:50.566Z
Overall Satisfaction with Webgility
We use eCC Webgility (desktop version) to manage our sales. The accounting department downloads sales from 3 online stores and imports them into QuickBooks. We have over 30,000 SKUs, and Webgility does a great job matching them (or mapping them if an exact match is not found) for easy import into our accounting file. There is no way I could manually process the volume of orders we have without Webgility. Also, I don't often have to call Webgility's support, as the program runs as I expect it to 99% of the time, but when I do call support, they are always quick to answer and quick to fix my problem. I've always left my support call satisfied with the solution provided.
- Support is excellent. Short wait time and screen sharing has resolved every problem I've had (and I've only had a few issues).
- Integrates extremely well with Big Commerce and QuickBooks.
- Handles our high volume of SKU's (30,000+) and sales really well.
- Download times can be a little slow. I recommend having something else to work on while the program downloads.
- For some reason, I don't always get an update notification when a new version is available.
- There is an on-going monthly fee, but our company finds it is well worth it for both the support we recieve as well as the time saved by not manually entering orders into out accounting software from our online store.
- The biggest ROI is absolutely time saved in entering orders.
Wegility was already in place when I started with the company. However, I have chosen to keep using it because of the ease of use as well as how well it works and how well it is supported by Webgility help desk. I also find it to be cost effective for our company. A total win-win.
This works great if you have a high volume of sales transactions and SKUs that you need to get from your online store into your accounting software. While I find Webgility to be very reasonably priced, If you have a lower volume of sales/SKUs, it may be cheaper to manually enter them yourself.