Overall Satisfaction with Wingman
If you are managing for example a sales team it's very difficult to listen to each one of these calls to make sure the objections are being handled properly, to hear if there are any new objections, and if sales guys are doing a great job. Wingman makes everything easier for you as you can filter the calls by keywords. i.e. every time a lead mentions a specific competitor you can get notified. In addition to that, you can easily cut up some parts of the calls and upload them in specific folders/game tapes so that everyone can learn how something should be handled on the calls which helps improve the performance of existing team members as well as make the onboarding and training of new team members easier.
- Filtering calls by keywords - saves you time so that you don't have to listen to entire calls.
- Creating game tapes - so that you can easily onboard new team members.
- Great support team (love for Sushma).
- Much cheaper than competitors.
- Call transcript could be better - that's literally the only thing
- Simplified coaching of existing as well as new reps.
- Improved objection handling since we uncovered some objections we as managers didn't know we had or at least we didn't know we had in that quantity.
Do you think Clari Copilot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Clari Copilot's feature set?
Did Clari Copilot live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Clari Copilot go as expected?
Would you buy Clari Copilot again?