Overall Satisfaction with Xactly Objectives
We currently use it for our sales team to measure their KSOs. We pay out on a bi-yearly basis and this addresses the setting of goals for the sales team and measuring their attainment.
- Customization of each person's KSO
- Simple to measure
- Easy to understand for the Sales Team
- There is zero help on the system
- No training course
- No ability to mass send out plans
- Must approve and send plans individually
- No direction on what each button does or examples
- Positive: allows the Sales Team to properly measure.
- Negative: time-consuming for the admin.
It works well for the Sales Team, they can enter their KSO and they can measure it on their own. It is much more labor intensive for the admin to set up all of the plans and send them out individually and I am forced to click on every single person in order send out the plan and allow them to enter their own KSOs. It is very time consuming and not knowing what will happen with each step is very confusing especially as a new user.