Likelihood to Recommend
Accenture is a giant in the consulting and solutions industry. If you problems which are well suited in technological as well as some other domains, Accenture would give the solution on the basis of the diversified solution portfolio they have. However, if you are in single dimension industry Accenture might prove costly.
Dell SecureWorks is well suited for small to medium businesses with limited Info Tech resources to manage this environment. It is well suited for the monitoring portion of the process. I don't have the time or manpower to watch the I P S pane of glass 24 x 7. It is well suited for reducing costs for this type of protection
- Understanding the key problem statements
- Presenting analysis with good business cases
- Proper communication until the final integration
- More manpower required in key positions
- Decision making can be improved by not following the traditional processes
- More dynamic frameworks needed
- Improve reporting of existing configuration
- Have a dedicated team of support engineers who know my network and traffic flow
- Provide training for the new dashboard and portal
Accenture is well ahead of the mentioned consulting products we have seen. The professionalism is top notch. The delivery rate is great. Error rate is very low. Client satisfaction in terms of requirements analysis and solutions integration is great. The communication is well maintained. Scalability issues are also taken care of.
SecureWorks provides a feature rich solution right sized for our business needs. They provide full solution support, which includes hardware, maintenance, support, operations monitoring, notification and reporting, all managed through a universally available portal. Other companies we considered, offered similar offerings but with a much higher cost. Some of the other solutions would have required the addition of internal staff to keep the system running.