Likelihood to Recommend
This software is not user-friendly at all. Unless you have a solid background in computers or IT, you can muddle through it. It does have a great search engine and has several options for creating reports.
If someone came to me considering starting a business involving stock, being sold, I would definitely advise them to try Linnworks in order to make life so much easier. When I started out, as a one man business, it was LInnworks that allowed me to grow to a level that I needed to take on staff. I think that without Linnworks, I would still have a one man business.
- Ease of use for both me and my colleagues
- Manages all inventory on multiple channels and marketplaces
- Simple method of printing invoices and shipping labels saves so much time and requires no manual input
- I find Linnworks to be a complete system and cannot really think to add to it sadly.
- Any questions or issues can be easily resolved by the support team
- Linnworks is constantly expanding, which does cause some training challenges but all in all I have no real "cons" in Linnworks.
As I have used Linnworks from day one, I constantly get contacted by Linnworks competitors asking me to try their system, however I cannot see any reason to move from a software package that we are all comfortable with, to a different system. It would seem pointless to move to a system that does not have the full functionality of Linnworks.
Return on Investment
- Linnworks has allowed me to grow from a one-man business to a multi-million-pound international business with 8 employees.
- Linnworks gives me the freedom to do what I want to do, rather than day to day tasks like managing inventory
- The ease of use and addition of new users to the system makes new staff members easy to get up to speed with the software.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?