Likelihood to Recommend
It works really well sending messages to parents. Parents are more likely to respond using class Dojo than standard email or a phone call. It's sometimes difficult for parents to receive and download attachments. I think it needs to have an engagement piece to track how often parents are interacting through Dojo.
TimeCamp is a simple low-cost solution to tracking billed client time on a project level. Smaller agencies and freelancers will find TImeCamp to be a great tool. Even if you are using something else I would suggest a look at TimeCamp as I feel it is that good. I don't see TimeCamp as a viable solution for a larger marketing firm or any other type of business that bills based on time. Maybe if a single department was using it, but for a large company overall, I do not see this as a viable solution.
- Easy time tracking with the Windows desktop app.
- Time tracking management for editing and adding entries manually.
- In-depth reporting with unlimited view possibilities.
- iPhone app for tracking and viewing time entries.
- Allows for computer activity tracking. Is helpful for fixing time entries, when I've incorrectly assigned my time.
- The mobile version does not look use sophisticated colors as much as the website version. This should be improved.
- Sometimes total time is not being calculated correctly.
- Sometimes reports do not refresh when the timer runs.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 2 answers
I am giving support a rating of 8 but that is quite arbitrary. Honestly, we have never had the need to contact support for any reason. There has not been a situation where we became stuck and could not figure out how to work through it. Sign up was easy and billing is like clockwork so there has been no need to contact billing support.I think this is a testament to the ease of use of TimeCamp.
Classtag allows teachers to earn points for interacting on their platform. Teachers use points to purchase things in their store. Although this is a nice feature on that platform, you also have a lot of ads that pop up. I like classdojo because your not overwhelmed by ads, its user friendly and most actions can be completed through a few clicks.
Firstly TimeCamp is working with different other software like Podio and Trello and these tools are also useful. It took a long time to find an application for tracking and prioritizing time, and when we decided to purchase TimeCamp, we did not have any regrets. It takes a little time to learn how to make it best for your organization but It is worth it.
Return on Investment
- Behavior has improved when you reward students.
- You can identify triggers for behaviors by seeing patterns in their behavior.
- Parents interact more
- The net gain from time I "caught" that I forgot to log is absurdly high, higher than I'd want to admit haha. I'd say 10 to 20% of my logged time comes from things I missed or forgot to note that I caught after the fact using TimeCamp.
- Being able to look back and see "unproductive time" is extraordinarily helpful, it also helps me adjust accordingly to my billing to avoid charges clients for time I didn't realize I got distracted on Facebook.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
ClassDojo Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
TimeCamp Editions & Modules
- For unlimited users
- Per User per Month