Likelihood to Recommend
This thing is good for a small business and people who don't know a lot about tech. Not sure if ClickDesk will work for businesses like FedEx or others.
- Location with IP address information.
- Live voice call and video call facility including adding agent to conference or transfer the chat.
- Integrated help desk that receives offline messages from customers and can collect logs for future reports.
- Easy to collect the screenshot from customer's end.
- I think the product should be available in other languages (for admin users).
- The free version should offer more options of reporting (they are available only for paid versions).
- In my opinion pricing per user is high, when compared to other types of systems that are offered in the same model.
Director in SalesE-Learning Company, 11-50 employees
As I mentioned earlier, these competitors are good but they are too complex to manage by a non-tech person. Before deciding to buy clickdesk we tried 4-5 other competitors. Intercom was pretty easy too but also had a considerably complex panel for agents. A few of our departments are not that computer savvy. So we had to pick the easiest service we could find.
Return on Investment
- Overall pricing is high
- We can handle our customer's 24-hour basis with multiple agent accounts
- It makes easier our business productivity
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?