Likelihood to Recommend
This thing is good for a small business and people who don't know a lot about tech. Not sure if ClickDesk will work for businesses like FedEx or others.
- They have a simple agent panel, your agents don't have to be a pro tech to manage their agent panel.
- They also have a simple ticking system along with live chat, it's not huge but it does work.
- Easy to implement with well known knowledgeable and CMS.
- Windows native application that has all the services we can use from browsers. The application should be boot with PC starts and notifies real time actions.
- More information about users. Real time page visiting histories (more advanced way).
- Customers can review the agent's profile information (public profile).
As I mentioned earlier, these competitors are good but they are too complex to manage by a non-tech person. Before deciding to buy clickdesk we tried 4-5 other competitors. Intercom was pretty easy too but also had a considerably complex panel for agents. A few of our departments are not that computer savvy. So we had to pick the easiest service we could find.
Return on Investment
- Overall pricing is high
- We can handle our customer's 24-hour basis with multiple agent accounts
- It makes easier our business productivity
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?