What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
This thing is good for a small business and people who don't know a lot about tech. Not sure if ClickDesk will work for businesses like FedEx or others.
- They have a simple agent panel, your agents don't have to be a pro tech to manage their agent panel.
- They also have a simple ticking system along with live chat, it's not huge but it does work.
- Easy to implement with well known knowledgeable and CMS.
As I mentioned earlier, these competitors are good but they are too complex to manage by a non-tech person. Before deciding to buy clickdesk we tried 4-5 other competitors. Intercom was pretty easy too but also had a considerably complex panel for agents. A few of our departments are not that computer savvy. So we had to pick the easiest service we could find.
Return on Investment
- Since we started offering live customer support and support ticketing our clients have become more interested.
- ClickDesk also helped us to turn our visitors into customers. Easy to see who is visiting our website and where they are from.
- When agents are offline clickdesk doesn't create an automatic ticket for user queries. This is really a negative impact, hopefully, they will fix this soon.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?