Likelihood to Recommend
If you want to track specific campaign responses via phone this is the perfect solution, especially if you don't want to wait for someone in IT to program a number for you. There are better sales coaching and monitoring packages and this doesn't try to be that, but it does provide some valuable feedback in that arena.
Ringostat is a perfect all-in-one solution for companies that have more than 20,000 visits on their website per month.This service can help with:- call tracking service and tracking sources of your calls.- organizing virtual PBX with the voice menu and workspace for managers.- providing analytics of manager's efficiency in working with calls.
- Love having access to numerous numbers that we can recycle at the end of campaigns.
- It is very helpful to our sales team to identify missed opportunities and coach-up.
- Adds a layer of attribution that we didn't have before.
- Having the feature that announces what campaign this call is coming from is a very neat feature and should be a very valuable asset for the sales teams.
- Calltracking service. You can track sources of your calls (ads campaigns), also you can set up calls as goals in Google Analytics.
- Virtual PBX service. You can set up your own call center with voice menu for different schemes of routing calls.
- Works with your CRM. You can get all the info about your client from the CRM right before the call.
- Integrates with different services. You have ready integrations for Google Analytics and amoCRM.
- Rich API. You can build your custom solution with simple API.
- Productivity reports. You have all analytics about work of your managers and track their personal efficiency.
- I would like to see an API with Salesforce.
- I would like to see an API with Marketo.
- Conversion doesn't mean actual conversion into revenue. Would love to see the ability to get this into a full attribution model.
- The announcement of where this call came from can be distracting to sales reps, even though it should be a great help, we disabled it because it bothered them too much.
- Lacking of full support for end-to-end analytics.
- Price. It might be expensive for small companies with a not so huge amount of traffic.
Convirza blows away what we had with Setrics. Setrics allowed us to create unique phone numbers, but it did not have anything like Convirza's conversation analytics feature. The ease with which we set-up new campaigns and numbers is so fast and simple that it only takes a minute or less. Having the recording of the calls is also head and shoulders above what we had before in just a number assignment system.
We chose this service because of these reasons:1. It's an all-in-one solution for virtual PBX and call tracking.2. The ability to fully track the personal efficiency of our managers.3. It's a complete solution, our manager could call from the browser without installing apps, also service provided full info about the client before calling.4. All calls can be recorded, so we had all the history of calls to check out the work of our managers.5. Has a trial period to check out if this solution could satisfy our needs.
Return on Investment
- I don't have specific numbers for a true ROI assesment but the investment is so small for us ($200/mo) that any business that comes via these calls will more than adequately cover this small cost.
- This has been a great tool for our Inside Sales Manager as she has been able to correct habits and activities of her sales team.
- We have had zero negative impact and this has been nothing but a help for us. It isn't a full solution but it is a step in the right direction.
- We determined what are the sources of our leads, and which ads worked more effectively to provide them.
- Our company didn't need to buy a separate virtual PBX service.
- We completely eliminated the problem with missed calls.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Convirza Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Ringostat Editions & Modules
|Virtual PBX 2.0||$39|
|Ringostat Smart Phone||$39|