Likelihood to Recommend
Doodle is especially helpful for scheduling group meetings, planning weekend retreats, or creating work schedules. If you need to coordinate people around a similar time, Doodle will allow you to see it through the visual poll results and ensure everyone understands the schedule request in the same way. I love using Doodle to schedule staff meetings and office hours. Doodle is less appropriate when scheduling within a network that already has shared calendars where you can see a colleague's availability. In this case, it simply repeats an available function.
- Let's you customize your dates/times and/or other choices for your poll
- Provides you options if you want to give your constituents the ability to view others votes or only their own as well as the ability to vote once or more than once.
- You are able to send the invite to them via their e-mail.
- There is both a free version and a premium version. The free version is able to do most everything; however, the premium version gives the option to see who opened your invites, when they opened them, created events in your calendar, ask for more information, and have no ads.
- I would like to create groups within Doodle that I use frequently rather than manually enter emails or share a link each time.
- I would like to be able to sync multiple emails into my Doodle account so that when I get invited to a Doodle poll I am also signed in. I use Doodle for personal and professional use, and those have to exist separately.
- Add a comment section to polls! Attendees could then comment if availability has special circumstances.
Doodle is a platform that allows you to see others' availability, while Calendly and YCBM require respondents to actually make a booking at one of the times you offer. Doodle allows more flexibility in that you can see if there are multiple times when multiple people are available, then schedule a meeting at the best time for everyone, not just the best time for one person.
Return on Investment
- Doodle saves so much time. Time is valuable, and it cuts the time involved with scheduling in half.
- Doodle connects our team across campus. Even if we don't see each other, we can still check in and plan a meeting.
- Doodle doesn't always work well with our campus network, which can be annoying.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?