What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
GoSpotCheck has been great when we want to collect data regarding price, number of items, yes or no responses and pictures, however it is not best used as a tool for audited large number or products. It is fairly easy to do this in the app but the data from the backend is a little bit of a nightmare! I'm hoping one day this can be looked into and provide a different way of collecting the multiple select question data to better suit audit data.
- GSC's picture quality and capabilities are amazing. This is what we really use this app for out in the field. Our clients want clean and clear pictures that they can get finer details like pricing and competitor information from tags on shelf in store. However having a picture that is of a larger set of the shelf is helpful for placement information as well. With GSC's software, the ability to keep the picture quality when accessing it from the web dashboard on the backend and then allowing to zoom in for the smaller details has been extremely helpful.
- File management system - working with Emma, our representative, we came up with a way to best organize our missions in order to be able to access them in the future and not get bogged down by an overload of missions. This has been extremely helpful with having this set up from the get go. She really listened to what our needs were and helped us pinpoint the best method.
- GSC Support has been phenomenal! We have only had a few glitches here and there when working with the software in the field but reps are able to call support and get help on the spot. They also offer great resources online to which we point our new reps to in order to get familiar with the GSC app and what it accomplishes. Also, when we come across a function or capability we want the app to be able to do for us but it is not currently functioning in that manner, Emma has worked with us diligently to try to find a way to "work around" it and still try to retrieve the data needed and/or put it on the INNOVATION list for the app builders to look and see if it's something that should be added in the future for use by all their clients.
- Although coming up with a organization method when naming our missions from the get go was helpful. I wish there was a way to put the missions in folders once they are stopped or archived. This would help things to stay much cleaner as we keep building more and more missions.
We used to use a product called "Stay in Front." This was a product that was used prior to my arrival at Alliance so I don't know a lot of the ins and outs regarding comparison. I have heard that Stay in Front had a much better auditing system, however retrieving pictures from the software was a little cumbersome and not as efficient as what GSC has set up for its users. The ability to pull data quickly and consistently for our clients is so important and one of the reasons why we made the switch. GSC is also often updating and upgrading the software to include more functionality and this is something we can really take hold of.
Return on Investment
- The ROI was difficult to measure in dollars or units, but the data and intel we were able to collect and provide to our buying teams and use internally was invaluable. We no longer have the team collecting data in the field and it's a huge miss.
- Alerted marketing team of competitor's promotions, merchandising and POP
- Alerted product team of new products coming to market, feedback on new products in market, and consumer feedback on our products
- Visibility to inventory standings and areas that needed improvement
- A way to track in store planogram changes and total SKU count by brand - used to leverage our products in line review meetings
- Ability to capture endless photos of merchandising and new products to have a visual at meetings
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?