Likelihood to Recommend
GoSpotCheck has been great when we want to collect data regarding price, number of items, yes or no responses and pictures, however it is not best used as a tool for audited large number or products. It is fairly easy to do this in the app but the data from the backend is a little bit of a nightmare! I'm hoping one day this can be looked into and provide a different way of collecting the multiple select question data to better suit audit data.
- Ease of designing and creating survey questions for field team to answer. It was so easy to edit, add or remove questions so that I could alter what I wanted to see in real time.
- Ease of completing survey on mobile device. While it was important for the data to be collected, it needed to be done efficiently. The app was easy to use, navigate and made filling out the surveys quick.
- Customer Service- whenever we had a question or an issue, customer service was there to solve the problem quickly and effectively. Typically an email was the best way to get a quick answer. Their service and sales teams would also help us build missions to ensure we are capturing the data we want to capture and were able to export it and read it the way we wanted.
- Ease of the back end system, not just building missions as previously stated, but also reading and exporting the data and photos collected.
- Updating reporting dashboard to see more info
Manager in SalesAutomotive Company, 201-500 employees
We used to use a product called "Stay in Front." This was a product that was used prior to my arrival at Alliance so I don't know a lot of the ins and outs regarding comparison. I have heard that Stay in Front had a much better auditing system, however retrieving pictures from the software was a little cumbersome and not as efficient as what GSC has set up for its users. The ability to pull data quickly and consistently for our clients is so important and one of the reasons why we made the switch. GSC is also often updating and upgrading the software to include more functionality and this is something we can really take hold of.
Return on Investment
- The ROI was difficult to measure in dollars or units, but the data and intel we were able to collect and provide to our buying teams and use internally was invaluable. We no longer have the team collecting data in the field and it's a huge miss.
- Alerted marketing team of competitor's promotions, merchandising and POP
- Alerted product team of new products coming to market, feedback on new products in market, and consumer feedback on our products
- Visibility to inventory standings and areas that needed improvement
- A way to track in store planogram changes and total SKU count by brand - used to leverage our products in line review meetings
- Ability to capture endless photos of merchandising and new products to have a visual at meetings
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?