Likelihood to Recommend
Kontentino can play a crucial role in your organization, if:
- You were struggling with internal collaboration. With Kontentino, you can transfer all those processes to the platform.
- You didn't know how to onboard people well. With checklists, it's easier than ever before.
- You need a great social media planner. Here it comes.
- Your clients have no time to accept your posts. With Kontentino, they can do it with just one click and it works wonders for us.
Later is great for not only small and large businesses, but also for influencers who want a curated feed that they can easily auto-publish. If you need to tag your Instagram photos on a consistent basis, that might be a struggle, but in general, for the minimal cost and features, Later is well worth the cost. Additionally, their technical support takes 24-28 hours to respond to via chat, but it's within the software so it's very simple.
- Easy to use
- Everything in one place
- Fantastic customer service
- Helpful innovations
- Later is great at Instagram marketing thought leadership. I love their newsletters they send out on Instagram marketing tips and new features to take advantage of.
- I love the ability to manage my visual content in once place in later. I can connect to Drive or Dropbox to bulk upload my images and categorize them with tags.
- I also love the ability to store captions so that I can have a repository of captions and just connect them to an image.
- It's really easy to tag others in my posts.
- Later doesn't allow you to tweet just a link (no photo attached), which can be a challenge at times when planning content.
- It would be nice if Later could pull in posts that are shared natively. Sprout Social does this and it is very convenient.
- As of right now, you can only sort by account (IG, TW, FB) to see your content. I would be nice if you could select multiple and see the content calendar as a whole across platforms.
Based on 1 answer
Based on 3 answers
Later is extremely easy to use. I love the visual planner portion of the tool so I can see ahead of time what my images will look like next to and stacked amongst each other! The posts are so easy to set up, tag, and schedule. UX and UI are great!
Based on 1 answer
Their Customer Support is excellent and something they could train other companies in. Quick, helpful, fun... All thumbs up!
Based on 10 answers
Later are not just a software tool, they also provide marketing advice, tips, and tutorials via their blog. I’ve only had to reach out to them for help a few times and have found them to respond much faster than other tools in their category. I receive weekly emails with updates, marketing tips and invites to online events. I look forward to their emails as I’ve learned a lot of things that I’ve been able to actually implement.
Kontentino also offers a collaboration platform that you can use both for internal and external communication. We needed such a tool to improve the communication and onboarding process, and Kontentino works great. Kontentino manages all of the types of LinkedIn posts so that was also a huge YES for us. Also, our clients really liked it so we decided to use it for longer.
We evaluated multiple social media scheduling programs and ultimately selected a service apart from Later, but with the addition of their new tools, we are looking to potentially go back. Later was always one of our frontrunners, and with its new improvements, we will likely be switching as we move into the new year. Later by far offers the most options and tools, including the ability to schedule Instagram stories in advance.
Employee in MarketingHigher Education Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- Helped us create more publications on social media channels and get higher engagement rates due to more publications.
- We are focusing on our business core instead of small processes.
- Given us a higher ROI.
- It's hard to tell an overall ROI, but I feel it has been positive for the most part.
- There are times that I have to reauthorize Facebook - sometimes I don't see or don't receive this alert in a timely manner so some posts go unposted that are scheduled.
- Using the link in the bio feature better - so far I haven't had any results as I did with other products.
- I wish there was auto-fill for website links used more than once.
- I wish Instagram would allow users to be found when tagging.
- The tagging function isn't intuitive, I wish I had gotten a tutorial on using it.
KontentinoSee All (7) Kontentino Screenshots
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* 1 user
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?