Likelihood to Recommend
Feature Rating Comparison
Customer data management / contact management
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
Quote & order management
Channel / partner relationship management
Help desk management
Call center management
Billing and invoicing management
API for custom integration
Single sign-on capability
Role-based user permissions
- Easy capture of eleads from multiple sources. Lasso automatically captures potential buyers who submit for more information across multiple sources, including on social media, BDX, our website, and others.
- Lasso helps keep everything organized, from dividing the sales efforts of multiple sales people across multiple neighborhoods, to allowing us to track which floorplans and lots our potential buyers are interested in.
- Setting up a robust prospect nurturing plan is easy, allowing our sales team to effortlessly follow pre-determined templates for follow up.
- Drip marketing
- Great customer service, Heather and Danielle were phenomenal!
- Relatively easy to use, learn and personalize.
- Connection between inventory and sales modules.
- Calculation of commissions of representatives using the tool (not outside realtors).
- Price revisions.
- The synching did not always work well, especially for people on the road in remote areas.
- Offline handling needs to be easier and faster.
- Very complex CRM.
Return on Investment
- Lasso has given us a cost-effective way to manage and nurture our clients, with extra homebuilding-related features to make our efforts more successful.
- We have an easy way to track the client prospecting and nurturing efforts of sales staff, even those located across the country from the corporate office.
- Lasso has lead to more effective sales efforts, as client nurturing processes are built right in to the platform for them to follow.
- Good ROI on our international team.
- Very good to track records and faster sales success when discipline is followed.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Lasso CRM Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* Up to 12 hours of Account Configuration Assistance Setup Include: Provision accounts and licenses (1hr), Kick-off Call (1 hr), and 10 additional hours of account configuration assistance to be used toward the following items, as needed by customers internal administrator: User Setup, Record Access, & Personal Preferences; Data Migration; Custom Fields & Page Layouts; Web-forms & Surveys; Views & Reports; Standard Sales Processes; Project Templates. Exact accomplishments may vary from this list based on Administrator's skills and requirements.
PlanPlus Editions & Modules
|PlanPlus Online Planner Edition||$69.991|
|PlanPlus Online Professional Edition||$34.992|
|PlanPlus Online Business Edition||$199.993|
- Per User per Month
- per 5 users/per month