Likelihood to Recommend
This is a great tool to use to manage social media accounts especially if you have several different pages you manage like we do. It is very user friendly, and easy to train new agents on. I have no complaints. We love this tool! Thank you again Sparkcentral! You rock
- The biggest advantage of the Sparkcentral platform is its "inbox zero" philosophy. With this, our customer support requests are queued within the app, and agents need to work down the queue to keep it empty.
- The app is designed from the ground up for customer care - instead of taking a generic social platform, and sprinkling in some customer care tools. Everything about Sparkcental is designed for helping our customers.
- Sparkcentral allows us to do much better CRM. We can make customer notes, see recent interactions, determine who helped the customer (and when).
Employee in MarketingTelecommunications Company, 201-500 employees
- In the beginning our team had the option to see what another user was typing as they responded to a post. With the latest update, this was taken away. That feature was key for us to shadow agents remotely who are still in training to provide real time feedback.
- Our company has a number of different brands that we manage. Having a truly unified queue would be a great addition for us!
- The bulk resolve should allow the option to select on the posts that you wish to resolve instead of selecting a time frame for bulk resolve. Often we find that marketing posts generate more volume in the evening. However, there are sometimes posts where the customer needs assistance during that time. So, if we were to bulk resolve for a certain number of evening hours we would potentially miss a customer's concern through that option as it is currently. But, if the option was to go through and select on all marketing posts and then bulk resolve you would ensure that you are not missing a post where a customer needs assistance.
Employee in Social MediaUtilities Company, 5001-10,000 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 4 answers
Sparkcentral has never given us a good reason to consider any other option. Aside from all the positive points I mentioned in previous areas of this review, something else that has really impressed us is their customer service (makes sense, they're a customer service company after all!). Any time we have a question or concern, we send them an email and we get a response almost instantly.
Based on 2 answers
Sparkcentral is very concerned about its customer satifsfaction, and will go to great lengths to get issue fixed rapidly
Sparkcentral does what it has offered to do, where other software made empty promises, Sparkcentral delivers. They also inform us, anytime they are undergoing maintenance or when Twitter or Facebook has an API change, where in previous cases we would have to discover this ourselves.
Return on Investment
- Positive: Clients really like the reporting features.
- Positive: Being able to search users for our clients who may have reported a complaint [somewhere] other than on social media. Also being able to see if they've reached out to us but deleted a comment is helpful.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?