Reviews (1-12 of 12)
Items that need to be addressed big or small are entered into the system. We categorize them as tasks or projects, then as we complete them we record the solution and who all cooperated and propelled us to the solution. As you can imagine this data comes in handy for many reasons. We could use this across the whole operation with a bit more time.
- Keeps track of agenda items
- Keeps track of hours spent on projects by contributor
- Keeps a record of solutions
- I find it hard to customize the menus and some of the logic flow. However, Agiloft has always helped us out and at a very affordable cost to us.
- The cost per user after the first 3 is somewhat costly.
The end-users have a separate interface from the tech-staff user which is very simplified and will auto-route the requests to the correct support team. The auto-routing is based on the request type, the user’s support team and if the support handles that type of request. If the user support team doesn’t handle that request type, the system will route the request to the default team for that type of request.
The product has decreased our time to resolve support issues.
- Fully GUI based interface that has drastically reduced the time to add new features/workflows.
- The product was very easy to deploy and add features like Single-Sign On and user provisioning from our internal DataWarehouse. Again, vendor support was a big help while implementing those features.
- The workflows include a very comprehensive rule-based system that can trigger various actions like escalations, emails, changes of request state and more. All without any coding. Again, fully GUI based.
- The documentation was a little dated, but they have recently updated the online help and now it is in line with the current version features.
We have also used to to create a sophisticated online tool to find and share energy data called Megajoule.org.
- Agiloft is amazingly flexible, making it fast and easy to customize and develop sophisticated systems.
- It has an astonishingly complete set of features. It can do everything we have wanted it to do.
- Agiloft's customer support is great. They always provide a rapid response to our questions.
- Its feature set is so complete, we have yet to find it missing something that we needed.
- I wish we could automatically transition our CRM from Salesforce into Agiloft
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Review: "Agiloft - it's almost like you designed everything yourself!"
I evaluated several different CRM softwares before I finally came across EnterpriseWizard, now known as Agiloft. Most of the other CRM software packages were either too complicated or time consuming to setup and customize, or they were too expensive, many of the companies charging additional fees for each additional module or function.
With Agiloft, all of the modules are included, so there are no extra fees for activating additional modules. All we have to do is enable the new functions we want to use, and then customize them for our specific needs, so our Agiloft knowledgebase and functionality can grow and develop as we grow.
The Agiloft software is the most flexible and fully customizable CRM software package I found, and it goes well beyond the standard CRM functions. We were able to get started almost immediately by using the default setups included, and we were able to customize our configuration based on our needs with just a little guidance from Agiloft’s very knowledgeable team. We are able to track almost every aspect of our business in our Agiloft knowledgebase including the initial communications and demos for potential clients, equipment orders and installation training schedules, and the follow-up support and modification requests from existing clients.
We have been using Agiloft for well over a year now, and we find it hard to understand how we ever got along without it.
- Automated Workflow that facilitates constant communication keeping all parties on the same page
- Unparalleled versatility allowing new modules to be easily activated as the company grows and expands
- Intuitive GUI that makes training new employees quick and easy
- The wide range of the Agiloft software functionality can make it seem overwhelming to customize.
- Currently, they offer a week-long, in-depth training class that would be more helpful to me if it was offered online as it is difficult to commit to being out of town for a week to attend the training.
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Review: "Ease of customization and flexibility make Agiloft our first choice for automating business processes"
- Easy coding-free customization and process-oriented customization interface allows us to delegate ownership of business processes to the layer of management closest to the users of the services Agiloft provides, allowing us to rapidly adapt to new business needs and avoid expensive and slow professional-service based development cycles or a dedicated in-house admin team.
- Extremely flexible, so we are starting to use it for all kinds of things that we never originally intended it for, including managing change control for our customers, contract management, etc. People in our organization tell each other how effective the tool is which encourages using it to solve problems.
- The product is clearly designed with forethought and ingenuity, which pays off repeatedly when trying to address a new application. The cleverness of coding-free customization endears it to its administrators.
- High quality support and professional services from a well-trained onshore team are available so we never felt as though Agiloft stood in the way of implementation.
- Though we have only minimal usage so far, Agiloft offers a lot of different ways to interface to other systems, which will keep it relevant as we build out our automation and encourages us to use it as a central repository that can be easily accessed, processed, and modified as necessary, enabling its automation features to make good decisions that support automated service delivery to our clients.
- The look and feel is behind the latest offerings from competitors which can make getting users to switch to Agiloft difficult. In particular, there are limitations on formatting, placement, and type of custom elements on pages, or even custom pages themselves that contain unstructured content (essentially a custom dashboard.) These limitations have in practice not yet kept us from getting what we wanted done with the product.
- The flexibility of the product begs for more nearly-complete custom applications (customizations) that can be instantly deployed and then tweaked to meet our needs. Creating one is easy enough, but this would speed the process even more.
- I wish there was more financial functionality. Everything we do ties to the money, and being able to manage the money from the same app (AR/billing is the most important to us) would help a great deal.
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Review: "Agiloft provides Flexibility, Performance, Reliability, and strong Professional Services. They are eager and effective Partners."
- Agiloft's performance has been excellent. This includes 1) Scalability, 2) System response, and 3) Reliability. We have not had a reported issue with the system for at least 2 years.
- Professional Services. When we had an issue interfacing with an external data mart we brought in Agiloft's Professional Services and got a quick, cost-effective solution.
- Strategic Planning. As we look to the future we are hoping to move to the ITIL model. We love Agiloft's solution and have embraced it as our future direction.
- Flexibility. This includes 1) Custom form design, 2) Routing based on just about any criteria, 3) Addition of attributes, 4) Search capabilities for end users.
- We are primarily a Microsoft IT Shop. We would love to support/integration with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Ability to build an entire CRM tool from scratch without any previous programming experience. This also enables you to make changes or add new features to your tool quickly and cheaply.
- Agiloft CRM additionally excels at having the ability to automate tasks, such automatic templated emails, to updating specific records based upon conditions. The automation has freed up my team from mundane tasks.
- Agiloft CRM also has great built in reporting capabilities the enable you to quickly design customized reports for your staff. Reports can be scheduled to run at any frequency you choose, which is great for management style monthly or weekly report updates. I simply schedule the reports, and they are in management's inbox when they arrive in the morning.
- Agiloft's customer support so far has been very good, and I typically get responses back the same day I send in the ticket.
- They could build a slicker look to the graphical charts output for the reports. These look a bit dated, and I would like the ability to customize them more.
- I find that some features of the tool are difficult to find, and aren't necessarily in the most common sense of places. This definitely eases with experience with the tool, but initially it will take some time just to figure out the setup of the tool and where things are located. For example, permissions can be set on many different levels, which is great, but logically finding where to find the differing permission levels is difficult at first. I would suggest attending their admin training session to initiate yourself with the tool at first, so you're not as reliant on Agiloft initially to guide you in building the tool, which can get expensive.
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Review: "The ability to create processes for everything, and one place for all the processes"
It is helping to make the large number of processes we have more automatic, which makes things easier and reduces errors that manual processes can create. It creates automatic emails that employees used to have to create every time. Instead, they now click a button and Agiloft does the work for them. It also makes information more consistent, connects related information together, and gives us one centralized location for our records.
We also use it for several non-production processes, including time off requests, new hire on-boarding, internal projects, and employee recognition. We anticipate that we have several more months of work to build up everything we want to have on Agiloft.
- Customization. We are able to take the foundation and default set up and turn it into exactly what we need.
- Support. Although a ticket system and dealing with support almost exclusively online seemed not ideal to us at first, we know we can rely on Agiloft's support team to get back to us quickly and help us to find a way to do something, fix issues that are going on, and answer any questions we have.
- Easy to learn. Although there is a LOT to learn, most of it has been intuitive and easy to follow. It's easy to try out different setting to see what will happen one way versus another.
- Charts and Reports. Being able to see data in many, many different ways through the searches and views. Automatically emailed reports are extremely helpful.
- Documentation. The Administrator Manual gives some information, but we end up just going to Support a lot of times to help us figure out how to do something.
- It would be extremely helpful to see what other employees with other permission levels can see, without having to go to their computer and view it from there. It seems like this is only possible in the Charts/Reports section.
- There seems to be several bugs related to working with an external database. Nothing major, but little hiccups now and then can get a little frustrating.
- There is a great deal of flexibility available to configure the product to meet specific needs.
- The notification system is particularly robust, although in order to send text messages we must send email to #####@cellprovider. It works well though!
- The rules and workflow help to standardize internal processes and improve ease of use for both end users and employees.
- With flexibility comes complexity, so we have needed to use consulting time to implement some of our needs. The learning curve can be steep, but the product can accommodate nearly any scenario.
- At one point we seemed to have some performance issues, but those seem to be in the past.
- The text messaging integration would be nice.
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Screenshots
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Integrations
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Competitors
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||55%|
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agiloft Flexible Service Desk Suite Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|