Overall Satisfaction with ActiveCampaign
I'm a new startup and was recommended ActiveCampaign by another entrepreneur. I use ActiveCampaign to format and send out email flows. What I really need is a platform that can help me get started and teach me what I definitely need to think about. Within my team, I have one other volunteer who also has access.
- They allow you to schedule free one-on-one training sessions, even on their low priced plans.
- ActiveCampaign has the best webinars I've seen. They are really high value, engaging and their staff seems to be true advocates for the product.
- The interface for formatting emails is intuitive.
- There's a ton of information on different ActiveCampaign functionality. The starter guide is still a little too complex for me.
- As a newby, some of the terminology sometimes goes over my head a little bit.
- The pricing, especially for a new business, is very steep if you like those special features.
- I use ActiveCampaign as a delivery service for my digital product, which it does really great.
- I haven't used ActiveCampaign to harvest more customer data YET, but expect to in the near future.
- Being a customer with ActiveCampaign hasn't necessarily led to monetary results yet because I'm just starting out, but I am benefitting from the learning curve.
I think I would have been able to get more out of my ActiveCampaign experience if I was familiar with a similar program (like MailChimp) before. This does not seem to be an entry-level service. If you run a serious business it's great! It's a little hard right now, but I expect ActiveCampaign to be future-proof as my company grows.