Overall Satisfaction with Anaplan
We have implemented Anaplan solutions across Industries & sectors. Anaplan has helped our clients solve planning constraints within their sales, finance, logistics, marketing, and customer support networks, reducing the time spent on the planning cycle, enhancing flexibility, and providing more time to analyze the data to make informed business decisions in every changing market.
- Connected planning: All business processes and departments can plan on the same solution to enable a single source of information
- Flexible and Agile to implement, allowing to incorporate scenarios to meet the everchanging needs in today's market
- Real-time calculations: Simple logic-based setup no batch process
- Functional tool easy to maintain by the end-users with minimal IT support
- Continuous product improvements, such as adding new features and excellent customer support
- Workflow: The default workflow setup is basic. Any workflow process is almost entirely custom-built and has limitations.
- Reporting: Anaplan has a limited range of formatting options within the UX.
- Continuous product improvements to meet the business needs
- Highly Scable
- The agile implementation methodology used to deploy the system has helped our clients to use and realize the benefits of the system right from the early stages of the implementation.
- The system can be easily managed and maintained by the end users reducing dependency on IT teams and making business more self-sufficient.
Anaplan is more flexible and agile to implement and can be customized to the requirements as it comes as a completely blank slate with no predefined templates. The data processing capabilities and functional logic available to set up the system are much superior. However, it lacks the reporting capabilities that Adaptive Planning has.
Do you think Anaplan delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Anaplan's feature set?
Did Anaplan live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Anaplan go as expected?
Would you buy Anaplan again?
Highly Scalable and Quick to implement.Can be customized to meet any and all requirements of a business process. Functional tool easy to maintain by the end-users with minimal IT support. However, over customization can be detrimental and could lead to inconsistencies.