Overall Satisfaction with Auvik
We use Auvik to quickly onboard and map out new customers' networks, report on network issues, track inventory, and backup configurations. From there, we sync all of the data collected to our Documentation repository to track serials and expirations, configure it to alert us on network outages. It saves a lot of time in network troubleshooting because rather than spend large amounts of time checking a network piece by piece, you can load up Auvik and see exactly where the problem is. Finally, automated configuration backups of equipment have saved our Engineer countless hours of manual config in total equipment failure scenarios. As a managed service provider where the name of the game is lean and mean, it saves our Engineers and Techs so much time in all the tasks above that it really changes the game altogether.
- Ease of setup
- Centralized Management of Network devices regardless of vendor
- Reporting and Alerts
- Living Network documentation, no need to manually update diagrams when new devices are added
- Further integration and partnerships with network hardware vendors
- More responsive front end interface
- Live Network Mapping
- Centralized admin access to all network devices via HTTPS and SSH
- Automated Configuration backup
- Alerts and Reporting
- It saves us so much time that we are now able to allocate somewhere else. Hundreds of billable hours a year are now focused on higher revenue tasks.
Do you think Auvik delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Auvik's feature set?
Did Auvik live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Auvik go as expected?
Would you buy Auvik again?
Auvik is best suited toward larger networks with 2 or more VLANs and 50+ devices. It is also very helpful for multi-site networks and keeping track of how they interface together. While helpful even in smaller flat networks, it doesn't really add much that can't be manually done as quickly as it is to set it up.