May 12, 2022
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with BannerFlow
We used Bannerflow in our company to build HTML5 and static banners, along with landing pages. We used the product in our marketing stack for creating ads from scratch all the time and build online repository, and also keep a track of our campaign creatives while maintaining brand consistency across all output
- Designs can be easily copied and adapted to different sizes to save time
- Extensive processes for collaboration and approvals within the tool
- allows you to share direct links to advertiser
- High refresh time on their web product
- Editable code of the banner cannot be found
- Inflexible pricing structure
- Saved us many man hours in redesign
- Helped us launch campaigns faster
- Saved us collaboration costs for marketing agencies
- Helped maintain brand guideline consistency
Bannerflow has an intuitive UI and faster integrations with internal tools. It is easy to upload multiple files and just get started with creative editing and experimentation by experimenting with sizes, content, colors and multiple other factors- which is not as extensive across other software. Bannerflow offers better pricing compared to Celtra and the likes
Do you think BannerFlow delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BannerFlow's feature set?
Did BannerFlow live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of BannerFlow go as expected?
Would you buy BannerFlow again?
Bannerflow works great for organisations who produce thousands of creatives in different formats every month and run creatives based advertising across multiple online channels- it helps you save redesign time and costs across your team by making the process easy and efficient. It also helps directly run ads and experiments and analyse the results using creative focussed data