Overall Satisfaction with Barracuda Backup
We currently use two 490 units. We use them company wide to backup our most important data along with utilizing the cloud control functionality that Barracuda offers. We backup approximately 10-12 servers including multiple shares. We run the backups on a two hour schedule to ensure the best retention of data for our users in the case of an issue.
- The cloud control is great!! I'm able to restore files and folders from basically any machine on the Internet. I can restore either the local machine I'm using at the time, or directly to the server from which it came.
- The user interface. Very easy to use and understand. Loads of options and configurations you can optimize for your particular needs.
- Instance replacement. We have had an issue with one unit due to some hardware failure. Barracuda was amazing on getting this replaced quickly and getting us back on track.
- On the restore functionality, I'd like to be able to see multiple folders revisions. Its hard to explain, but the restore function of drilling down to get certain files instead of having to download an entire folder.
- To be able to see file / folder sizes before downloading so I could have a better idea of download times and such.
- Countless positive impacts from being able to restore lost or deleted files - or even restoring an entire server.
- Being able to restore files for users and allowing them to recover lost work or preventing them from having to redo files at any level is priceless. You can't accurately measure lost time of employees having to recreate files. Especially things like 3D drawings and multi-sheet spreadsheet.
- Acronis Cloud Backup
I'm much happier with how Barracuda lays out their console and user interface. Acronis is a great product and you do get what you expect. But to have a the learning curve personally cut by at least 50% is a great thing to have when it comes to training new members to the IT team and getting them up to speed of our procedures.