Overall Satisfaction with BlackLine
We currently use BlackLine across the organization in our finance and accounting departments. We currently have the Reconciliations, Tasks, and Variance Analysis modules implemented, which have helped us provide more accurate and timely information to corporate management and also support audit requests. We are working to take advantage of BlackLine's full functionality to automate many of our manual processes, as the way we currently use it results in more work rather than an optimized solution.
- Integrated reporting features are extremely helpful to do quick and customized analysis
- Visibility to task and process status across the organization allows us to identify and focus on our biggest pain points and areas of improvement
- Near seamless integration with existing reporting software and ERP systems makes it easier to use real-time data rather than waiting on periodic reports and processes to analyze data
- The implementation of BlackLine has caused friction within our organization because of the significant work that needs to be done to get things set up. Rather than providing the promised efficiencies from the start, we have experienced increased cycle times for a number of our processes while we work through bringing it completely onboard
- A full implementation roadmap for our organization would have been very helpful, as it seems we could have taken advantage of more functionality earlier on in our implementation efforts to see quicker improvements to our processes
- BlackLine has improved our organizational visibility significantly, which has allowed us to provide more detailed information to management and executive teams
- Audit processes have been dramatically improved, as BlackLine serves as a one-stop repository for almost all of the information that our auditors request. Has cut down time and cost requirements for our audit engagements
- BlackLine has cost us additional time and energy during our month end close. Our controls have historically been very lax, so BlackLine has improved out controls but with a corresponding increase in time and work. We are optimistic that this will change soon as we embrace BlackLine more completely.
My conversations with vendor representatives and our account managers have all been very positive. They provide solution suggestions that are tailored to our organization and requirements. Questions are answered quickly. The company seems genuinely interested in seeing our organization succeed, not only in the implementation and use of their product but also financially.
Do you think BlackLine delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with BlackLine's feature set?
Did BlackLine live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of BlackLine go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy BlackLine again?
BlackLine is well suited for an organization dealing with high volumes of data or with multiple divisions seeking for integrated reporting and more dynamic analysis and data tracking. It may not be as appropriate for smaller companies with manageable data requirements. Much of the functionality that BlackLine offers may be found as part of a company's existing software packages, though perhaps not with as much functionality or customizability.