Clear, effective, easy to use presentations connected in a minute
December 07, 2018

Clear, effective, easy to use presentations connected in a minute

Score 10 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with BlueJeans

The sales department uses BlueJeans to conduct continuing education webinars for architects.
  • Voice and picture quality
  • Excellent customer service reps are always friendly and most helpful
  • Great follow up if I have specific questions
  • What to be aware of if the company I am having the webinar with doesn't have enough bandwidth and the connection drops constantly. Happened a few times it is not a BlueJeans issue but I have been stuck and not much we can do at that point.
  • Improved sales cycle we are not just a company, we are a face and shows we are concerned all info is communicated clearly and that we take the time to do the job right
  • We have much better communication with the entire team, not just one person
  • Significant time and money saved on travel expenses
I reviewed Skype and some other firms but BlueJeans' customer service team was terrific, very helpful and friendly; plus good price. If I have had questions the quick and excellent service from the team has always been very professional and they have fixed any problems I may have encountered. By far, their team consistently does a great job.
I click in and immediately am connected, always great picture quality and voice clarity. Excellent communication features and an easy and effective service to use.
Calendar feature is great, as soon as I set up a meeting I have the invite and it is in the calendar. Very simple I also like the videos that explain things concisely and effectively.
Great for completing webinars across the US - saves a fortune in travel expenses and we have the same outcome as if I was there.

BlueJeans Feature Ratings